Electric Funds Transfer
As part of our continuing effort to be environmentally conscious, as well as pay our suppliers quickly and more efficiently, Freight Management, Inc. will soon be paying suppliers exclusively via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). THIS IS MANDATORY.
To do this we ask that you assist us in updating our records by completing the following EFT Enrollment form. Please complete the form below and email, fax, or mail it back to us at:
|Address:||Attn: EFT Department
739 North Ave
Glendale Heights, IL 60139
Once we receive your completed form, we will be able to pay your invoices via EFT.
ALTERNATIVELY, YOU MAY SEND US A COPY OF A VOIDED CHECK.
Please contact Joe Mayo directly at (630) 259-8601 if you have any questions.
To ensure timely or expedited payment, FMI recommends all carriers follow these simple steps:
- Request access to My Freight Manager®
- Enroll for Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Select FMI Quickpay as a payment option
Electronic Funds Transfer
- Get paid via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- No need to mail invoices! (Save money on postage!)
- Improve Cashflow!
- Dispute resolution online!
- Upload POD’s right online!
Fill out our EFT Enrollment form today!!