Less Than Truckload Shipping
Simplifying The Process While Cutting Freight Costs
Challenges With Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) Shipping
There are several challenges you have likely encountered with your less-than-truckload shipping:
- Finding a carrier that handles these types of shipments
- Choosing the correct freight class
- Finding the best freight rates without sacrificing service level
- Some shipments are deemed lower priority and take longer to reach their destination
- The need for the correct limit of liability and extra insurance on your less than truckload shipments
Taking all these challenges into account every single time you send out a shipment eats up valuable time and manpower. Also, confusion over transportation jargon can further delay the process.
Not with Freight Management Inc. We leverage experience, connections, and proprietary technology to overcome these challenges with the ultimate all-in-one solution.